- General Information This website (Website) is owned by the company S.C. Fuchs Condimente RO S.R.L., established in Romania at the address Nordului, no 41-43, Curtea de Argeș, postcode 115300, tax number and registration number in the Companies Register J03/189/2001, unique register number RO13807887, subject to the management and coordination of the company DF World of Spices GMBH.
- Access Access to the Website is allowed to both adults and minors, provided that they browse and use the Website together with their parents, guardians or adult Users who fully understand its content and know how to use it in a safe manner. Access to the Website and its use are not allowed if it is prohibited by the laws of the country in which the User has established their permanent place of residence.
- Access to Restricted Areas and Subscribing to Certain Services Where provided for, access to restricted areas of the Website, subscription to certain services (e.g. a newsletter or feed) and participation in contests will be limited to adult users who have subscribed to the aforementioned services or areas of the Website, in accordance with the section Logging in to the Website.
- Information on Products The Website contains purely illustrative and indicative information on the products, merchandise, services and brands presented thereon, and is provided to the Users for personal use and non-professional purposes. The Website is updated with the utmost care. If the information on the Website is incomplete or contains errors or inaccuracies, Fuchs Condimente RO will not be held liable in any way.
- ProductsFuchs Condimente RO does not guarantee that the information provided in relation to the products or services offered and/or described on the Website is up-to-date, nor does it vouch for its accuracy, completeness or quality. Requests for compensation for any material or non-material damages resulting from the use or misuse of any content on the Website or any inaccurate and incomplete information are explicitly excluded, to the extent that it would not have been possible to prove that Fuchs Condimente RO had done so intentionally or due to gross negligence. This shall in no case interfere with the provisions of the relevant laws that are applicable due to the nature, quality and purpose of the products presented or described on the Website for any purpose, nor does it affect the purely informational purposes for which the aforementioned products are presented.
- Content Disclaimer Fuchs Condimente RO advises that all Users strictly adhere to all rational, precautionary, safety and common-sense principles when cooking, using, consuming, storing and disposing of the products presented, described or depicted – whether in an image, drawing, photograph or video – on the Website. In view of the aforementioned, Fuchs Condimente RO refuses – and is hence explicitly free from – any liability resulting from the access, browsing or use of the Website, as well as from the use of the information and instructions pertaining to the products on offer and/or the preparation and storing of ingredients depicted on the Website. Recipes, and the images depicting them, are provided only as an illustration and for informational purposes, i.e. only as inspiration for the Users and as one possible way the products mentioned or described therein can be used.
- Cautionary Notes Fuchs Condimente RO advises all Users to carefully read the information and cautionary notes on the labels of the products illustrated, described or depicted – whether in an image, drawing, photograph or video – on the Website before consumption.
- Operation Disclaimer Fuchs Condimente RO will not be held liable for any damage the User may have incurred as a result of accessing, or being unable to access, the Website, as well as for any damage that may result from downloading any material made available on the Website, including any damage to the User’s computer equipment caused by a virus.
- Intellectual Property Rights with Respect to the Website and its Contents Images, text, drawings, graphic reproductions, sounds, music, audio-visual and/or multimedia content available on the Website are or may be protected by copyright. Ownership over the said intellectual property rights is claimed by Fuchs Condimente RO and/or their respective owners. Trademarks and logos, promotional messages, slogans, domain names and, more generally, all recognisable verbal and figurative signs reproduced by Fuchs Condimente RO on the Website are owned by the persons who are entitled to rights over them. The content of this Website – including graphics, design, images, audio-visual files and text – may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted, published or used, partially or wholly, in any other place and in any other way without the prior explicit written consent of Fuchs Condimente RO and/or its respective owners.
- Prohibitions In view of the above, all Users are explicitly prohibited from changing, copying, reproducing, distributing, transferring or disseminating individual sections of content of the Website using any technological means (including text, reviews, images, photographs, sound, music, compositions, videos and multimedia), or the entire Website, its profile, look, design, configuration and structure, without the prior explicit written consent of Fuchs Condimente RO and/or the owners of intellectual property rights pertaining to the aforementioned content. Users are also prohibited from copying the programs or software used to run the Website, and from creating programs and/or finding and using the source code of the aforementioned programs, as well as from, in a more general sense, copying, transferring, sharing, modifying, changing or disseminating the code found on the Website or its hyperlinks, if the said code is protected by copyright or similar rights. Fuchs Condimente RO – directly, through and/or on behalf of third parties – reserves the right to protect, using all available means, the works, text and content that is generally protected by copyright and/or other similar intellectual property rights.
- User Content on the WebsiteThe Website may, if required, allow Users to publish – i.e. to send, upload, show, communicate, publish and/or share in any form on the Website itself or its subpages – messages, opinions, reviews, recipes, photographs, videos, audio recordings, sounds, music, texts, slogans and promotional messages, drawings, suggestions, ideas, names, voice recordings, information and other content, some of which may be of a creative nature.
- User Obligations with Respect to Published Content If Users are allowed to publish content of any kind on the Website, as has been previously described in more detail, they may not publish content owned by third parties or content that could, in any way and for any reason, violate the rights of others (e.g. image rights, privacy rights, personality rights and/or authors’ rights, copyright and other intellectual property rights, and the contractual rights of third parties in relation to which the User does not have usage rights on valid legal grounds). The User may not publish on the Website, in any way or form, one or more pieces of content: (a) violating the privacy of others; (b) considered unlawful or deemed to incite dangerous, irresponsible, unlawful conduct, as well as conduct detrimental to social peace or contrary to public order and morality; (c) deemed embarrassing or defamatory, discriminatory, offensive, vulgar or insulting to religious sensibilities; (d) for which it is possible to prove that it is discriminatory in relation to sex or sexual orientation, age, disability or other characteristics; (e) which constitutes hidden advertising or includes unsolicited and/or unwanted information or commercial communications; (f) which in any way constitutes unlawful behaviour or unfair competition; (g) which may cause damage to Fuchs Condimente RO, the Website or other Users of the Website.
- Viruses and Spyware The User is also prohibited from uploading viruses, spyware or other harmful items and components that could, even if just potentially, cause defects or changes in the operation and use of the Website, or result in temporary or permanent damage to the Website, or that may cause damage to Fuchs Condimente RO or other Users of the Website.
- User Responsibility with Respect to Published Content The User assumes full responsibility with respect to the content they publish, as detailed in the preceding paragraphs, on the Website (or content published by any other person who is using devices that may be linked to the User). Pursuant to the foregoing, the User, also warranting for the obligations of a third party in accordance with Article 1381 of the Civil Code, is obliged to compensate and exempt the owner of the Website, Fuchs Condimente RO and/or any of its employees, associates, partners or directors from any liability, as well as from any material or non-material damage resulting from failing to meet the obligations assumed in accordance with the preceding paragraph and/or from violating the rights of others. Specifically, the User is obliged to compensate and exempt Fuchs Condimente RO, as well as its associated subjects or subjects managed by Fuchs Condimente RO, its representatives, employees and partners, from liability with respect to: (a) any obligations to provide compensation for damage, including reasonable legal expenses, which can result from transmitted or uploaded content, the User’s use of the services, the User’s connection to the services, violating provisions regulating the use of the services, violation of third parties’ rights; (b) any liability resulting from the User publishing any content that may contain factual claims about a person’s honour or reputation (defamation), factual claims that could harm a person’s honour or dignity, and that are known to be false (slanderous claims), omissions, falsehoods, vulgar or pornographic acts, as well as conduct deemed dangerous or violating the rights of others.
- Refusal to Publish Without prejudice to the above, Fuchs Condimente RO reserves the right to refuse to publish any content proposed by the User, at its sole discretion and without the obligation to pre-announce or explain it.
- User Content on the WebsiteUser Consent and Rights The User grants Fuchs Condimente RO a non-exclusive, irrevocable, universal, free (without special privileges), transferable license with the right to sublicense, for the use of content uploaded to the Website by the User, for any purpose permitted by law, in continuity, without temporal or territorial restrictions, free of charge. The license should be understood in the broadest possible sense and includes, among other things, the right to publish, share (including via social networks), distribute, sublicense, delete, reproduce, copy, modify, customise (including by creating derivative works), combine, synchronise, display, disseminate and publicly perform, without any temporal or territorial restrictions, the content or parts of the content uploaded by the User. To the extent necessary, the User gives Fuchs Condimente RO the consent that may be necessary and that may be requested in accordance with any and all provisions in force and applicable in the field of copyright with respect to all the purposes and uses of the content, including economic and commercial, published by the User. What is stated here should be understood without any limitations or exclusions in relation to Fuchs Condimente RO.
- Links to Other Websites It is possible that, in the course of browsing or using the Website, links are provided between the Website and other sites, which are not managed by or in the interest of Fuchs Condimente RO (Third-party Websites). In such a case, the following provisions will apply.
- Applicable Law The terms and conditions of use of the Website are governed by, and should be considered governed by, the applicable Italian laws currently in force.